Welcome to the fun of being a BSMCC Member!
Enjoy all the Activities, Classes, Social Life, Dining, Games and Golf at BSMCC. Help keep our Club vibrant with new members. You will enjoy the warm welcome and camaraderie of our members and staff.
Membership is open to everyone wherever you live. Our Membership Year runs from Nov 1st to Oct 31st with renewals due by Oct 30th each year.
Membership begins with a basic Social Membership to which you can add Annual Golf or Seasonal Golf Membership and Trail pass. The Club also offers a Gold Card Membership with a House Account as an option to any membership. A 6.5% sales tax are added to all membership fees.
TRANSFER OF MEMBERSHIP: (Click to view Guide to Transfers) You may apply to the Club using the Transfer Form view as a PDF in a new tabto have your Membership transferred to a new owner of your property. Please return your membership cards with the form. New cards will be issued to the new owner. The new owner must come to the Administration office and file an application. Each year thereafter they would need to renew the membership by October 30th.
RENTAL UNITS: Owners of Rental Units may take out Social and Golf Memberships for their rental units. This will give Social Membership privileges to all who stay in the unit. If you add Golf Membership, it can only be used by a specified individual or couple during any one stay. The owners of rental units must register their tenants with the office and obtain temporary renter’s cards for the tenants using membership privileges during their stay. Rental Unit Owners may also fill out the Listing Application to list their unit in the Rental Listing on web page. This listing is a great place for people seeking a rental that will give them a chance to enjoy membership at Burnt Store Marina CC.
Membership Categories & Privileges
- Social Membership provides for the members, their household and guests staying in their home.
Golf Membership must be combined with a Social Membership. Golf Privileges are specific to the Golf Member.
- Use of the Clubhouse according to policies
- Eligibility for all Club Social Activities and Classes
- 15% Discount at Linkside Cafe
- 15% Discount for Golf, Golf Carts, and Range Ball Tokens
- Discount on USGA Handicap Services
- Optional Gold Card Prepaid House Account for Members
- Gold Card establishes a prepaid house account giving the member the privilege of charging food and beverage at Linkside Café, Social Event sales in the Administration office, along with golf and merchandise in the Golf & Gift Shop. May not be used for postal and office services.
- You may use a credit card, check or cash to make a deposit to Gold Card accounts. Deposits may be made anytime the Admin office is open.
- Funds in the Gold Card account will be carried over from one membership year to another.
- Golf & Gift Shop Merchandise and Linkside Cafe purchases.
- Office Services – Copies, Faxes, Notary and Postal Services
- Web Site and Email Blasts Communications
- Games: Bocce Ball, Croquet, Bingo, Horseshoes, Bean Bags (Corn Hole), Trivia and much more!
- Eligibility for morning golf leagues, scrambles and most golf tournaments and events
- 10 day advance tee times for golf
- Summer Golf Reciprocals
- The best value is an Annual Golf Membership for Couples and Singles. We also offer Seasonal Golf Membership for play November 1st to April 30th.
Golf Membership Privileges are specific to the Golf Member. You will have all the privileges of your Social Membership, PLUS:
- No cart or trail fees
- 3 Guest passes for golf, cart and range
- 16 Day Advance Tee Times
- Eligibility for golf leagues and ALL golf tournaments and events
- Free GHIN Handicap Service
- Unlimited Use of Range and practice areas
- Golf Rounds
- Quick Self Check in – for Golf Members only
APPLY TODAY AND JOIN THE FUN! The application forms are available at the Administration Office in the Clubhouse.
Information on payment methods and mailing instructions are contained on the application form.
RESIGNATION: A resignation of membership must be submitted in writing using the Transfer of Property or Resignation Form.The membership cards are to be returned with the form. If you are moving you can transfer your membership to your new address or transfer it to the buyer of your unit. Every member is very important to the Club and we would appreciate a chance to discuss any considerations of resignation with a member before a resignation is submitted. The Club is a member operated club and membership fees are crucial to providing the Club’s services.